Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Surprise!


Ok, so it’s been a somewhere around two weeks since I took pictures, mostly because of the terrible lighting in our deluxe apartment in the sky here and good old fashioned laziness.  Looking at my records, it’s actually been two and a half weeks, which means I am way overdue.  To this end, I may not have been keeping track of any progress as well as I should have been.  Subsequently, I was somehow surprised last night when I looked down and saw said progress affecting the lay of my shirt.

Despite the limited time on the estradiol and the anti-androgens, things seem to be developing at an astounding rate.  The little rascals are noticeable without any containment, and even with compression an astute observer could probably pick them out of a crowd.  Luckily, it is winter/damn cold here most days.  This means that a sweatshirt assists me thrice.  One to keep me warm, two to be the height of fashion, and three in making things less obvious.

It is a bit early to be presenting as anything other than male, I mean, aside from the nail polish, the splendidly fitting girl pants, and a couple other accessories, of course.  I am nowhere near ready to switch over publicly for so many reasons, but it would seem that I am well on my way.  It also seems as though there have been other changes, but we are having a hard time pinning them down and describing them accurately.  Indeed, my face has somehow changed, but damned if we can figure out how.

Anyway, upon discovery of advancing territory, I inquired to no one in particular ‘how?’ though I do full well know precisely how.  I can explain the biochemistry and physiology behind it, and I should not be the least bit surprised that what is supposed to happen is actually happening.  Even though I ought to be aware and knowledgeable, I was still somewhat incapacitated with wonder for a fair piece of last night.  I was also astounded by how often I run them into the desk here, or lay on them wrong, or poke them such that I get the weird nauseous feeling.

Though I am quite some ways from presenting even part time, I am still quite pleased with this new development.  For now, they are containable and protected against pretty much everything but my own inability to avoid desk corners.

Random aside not about breasts!  Obviously, I am going to need a new name.  For those unaware, I have picked one out and have tasked folks with its discovery when given a few clues.  Anyway, someone has crowd sourced the name game to a community of jackasses.  This seemed a bit weird to me.  Does it seem weird to you, dear reader?  It probably should.

No comments:

Post a Comment