Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Stuff!


Ok, so, here’s a handful of random thoughts.

One, I look fantastic in pink.  Seriously.  This is good, as I present to you the following question.  Is it true that I have to move quite far into ‘girly girl’ territory in order to be identified as female?  Yep.  See, for the first handful of months of the early female stages, I will have to do extra steps appearance-wise, as I am not entirely sure that I will have all the appropriate mannerisms down.  So, my identification will rely on still shot visual cues a bit more than actual movement.  So, that means a lot of feminine appearance what with fun colors and all.  Then, after I have satisfied the requirements for passing in still shot, hopefully I will have some basic mannerisms down.  Then I can tone back, I guess.  We’ll see how that pans out, of course.

Two, growing pains are both amazing and terrible.  Of course, dear reader, I ain’t referring to that expansion of bone at epiphyseal plates.  Nope, no bone where the growing pains are, no sir/ma’am.  Just a collection of tissue that is becoming more dense and more protrusive all at once.  One on each side, though the left one seems to be making slight headway.  This is expected, and they will even out if they know what’s good for them.  On the plus side, they are amazingly sensitive now.  On the down side, they are amazingly sensitive now.  In fact, even the mild compression needed to go out in public and not raise suspicion becomes a bit much sometimes.  However, at the same time, without any protection between nipple and shirt results in way crazy unpleasantness what with the friction and all.  Fear not, though, I got it figured out.  Either way, it’s kind of an awesome pain that means progress.  That’s not to say I go around all day poking at myself.  I only do that for an hour in the morning and an hour in the evening.

Three, not everything is growing.  In fact, some things are quite reduced in size.  Ye olde factories downtown (I’m talkin’ downtown) have had some layoffs recently and they have in turn reduced the size of the plants.  Does that make any sense?  I suppose that was all just clever code for saying my testicles are approximately half size now.  They just don’t have much to do these days.  Which is fine by me, really.  The more compact they are, the easier it is to keep them hidden.  Also, I never wanted kids anyway, and by all weights and measures, it looks like that will not be a concern for long.  If you were actually curious what I mean by this, go find a can of air.  You know, the ones you blast into your keyboard to remove crumbs and such.  Now, just sort of give it a quick squeeze.  That short burst of air?  Apply that to our current conversation here.  Yay, interactive learning!

Does three constitute a handful?  I sure hope so.  Anyway, tonight is Wednesday night, and we all know what that means.  If you aren’t sure, you’ll see soon enough.  You’ll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment