Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Quick note!


The background/design/colors were kind of the default, but I think it is appropriate.  I didn’t necessarily choose it, however, it does make sense, huh?  To that end, it stays until someone complains about the pink, at which point it will continue to stay pink.

Design of this here aside, I did neglect to mention earlier that my finger nails are a bright yellow.  I really dig the bright yellow quite a bit.  Normally, I can paint my nails without too much issue, so long as the color is one that hides mistakes well.  The yellow was terrible the first time I tried it and looked like I had dipped my fingers in a vat of mustard, but thanks to the skilled hands of the missus, the yellow looks great.  Tonight, we are going to carve pumpkins, and I think the yellow can only compliment that activity.  Of course, keep in mind I ain’t good at colors.  Maybe blue is a better pumpkin carving color.  Who knows?

One more thing, we took pictures last night.  You know, so that in a few months, I can compare and (hopefully) see progress.  Out of the 25 we took, 5 were a bit blurry due to poor lighting in here, 5 are pictures of my jeans (with me in them), 8 of them have me with a silly look on my face, 7 were strictly for comparison purposes later.  Out of all of those, there are 2 that are really awesome.  Now, I know that doesn’t sound like many, but considering how I felt a week ago about myself, this is really good progress.  One of those pictures is a picture of my occupied pants, which turned out really really well.  

The other picture I like looks like I am way closer to my goal of passing than I thought.  I might show it to folks sometime.  It was just weird to see a picture of me looking, well, quite a bit closer to the girl side of the scale than the boy side.  I knew who it was, but I didn’t.  I look happy and comfortable and relaxed in that picture, and those are things I haven’t been possibly ever.  Now, I don’t plan on going out in public in non-stealth mode anytime soon, but after that picture, I know I am at least moving in the right direction.  I’ll stay in stealth mode for a good long while, but it feels damn good to have visual proof of progress.

Also, there will probably be just a boat load of posts here the first couple days.  You know.  Because.

No comments:

Post a Comment