Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fun Facts!


Just a few fun facts this morning real quick that I bet you, dear reader, have no occasion or reason to know!

First, the testosterone blocker tastes a lot like metallic salmon wrapped in old cabbage if it is not swallowed immediately.  Most drinks only make it worse (water, coffee), but Mountain Dew seems to help a little.  One of the side effects of the testosterone blocker is that it tends to slow things down a bit, if you get my drift.  The caffeine in the Mountain Dew combats that pretty well.

Second, I take the estrogen sublingually (under the tongue, for those who are antipolysyllabic (which, if you are, you are currently refusing to read that word (well, can’t win them all, you know))), and it doesn’t really taste like anything.  However, at that end, it tends to explode in a cloud of powder for whatever reason.  It’s hard to collect all of it to keep it where it should be as I play a weird tongue tag trying to chase it all down.

May that be the last time I use the words ‘tongue tag’ here.

No comments:

Post a Comment